This webinar will provide an overview of the U.S. Canada Joint Certification Program (JCP), recent changes, and trends.
Topics to be discussed:
- The process for registration (DD2345) and supporting documentation
- The responsibilities of the Data Custodian
- DoD clauses and contractor obligations
- When must the DD2345 be updated?
- ITAR/EAR responsibilities
Trade compliance, contracts, and IT personnel will gain insightful information pertinent to their company’s compliance with JCP requirements, DFARS clauses, and U.S. export controls.
A 15 minute Q&A session will be available at the end of the program.
This webinar is presented by FD Associates’ Jenny Hahn, President, and Keil Ritterpusch, Senior Compliance Associate.
Workshop Date – November 4, 2021