Trying to determine what someone is saying when they ask if your Company has an “ITAR Certification”, or where you go to perform denied party screening or “do you have an ITAR Registration”?
FD Associates has over 25 years of experience in all aspects of the ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and EAR (Export Administration Regulations) licenses and compliance. We can help you figure out what a DS4076 and DS2032 are, what you need to do to become registered with the Department of State. We can perform an “ITAR audit” and even provide you with training that is an integral part of “ITAR certification”.
We are a one-stop resource for companies in the following areas:
- Audits and Assessments
- Licensing Services under ITAR and EAR
- Pre and Post Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture Due Diligence
- EAR Training: learn about Export Control Classification Numbers and EAR99, preparing Commodity Classifications (CCATS) for export classification, when licenses are required and licensing a deemed export.
- ITAR Training: learn about the requirements for an empowered official, registration, how export jurisdiction is determined, what is a DS4076, licensing different types of exports and so much more.
- Investigations of ITAR and EAR Compliance issues
- Voluntary Disclosures and Voluntary Self Disclosure preparation and submission
- Denied Party Screening
- Training in all areas of the ITAR and EAR so you can answer those, “are you ITAR Certified” questions.
Call us for a free consultation at 703-847-5801, or tell us your needs.